Keeps wanting more money - over a month

Describe the problem:
I NEED ACCESS TO WHAT I PAID FOR (MY TAX DOCUMENTS FOR 2023)
I paid for the most expensive tax plan late last year (10,000 transactions) For my taxes for the year 2023. For that year it is saying I had 19,000 transactions. I paid hundreds of dollars for the extra transactions for that year but I still get an error and cannot access my tax documents for 2023

The error:
You’ve reached the limit for total transactions on your account. To continue using Koinly, you can either reduce the number of transactions or opt for a tax plan. At the moment, your capital gains and dashboard information are not being updated. Upgrade now

I have paid for the transactions and SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY MORE! GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR. I have been emailing support over the last month. THIS IS REDICOUSE!

GIVE ME ACCESS TO MY DOCUMENTS!!!

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
N/A - Koinly services

How did you import data into this wallet?
N/A not the problem

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Contacted support email
*** I cannot login to the kionly zendesk website for some reason, tried all the troubleshooting steps support has given via email.
I tried your chat WHICH DOES NOTHING!!!
GIVE ME ACTUAL SUPPORT. EMAIL MY ACCOUNT THE DOCUMENTS OR LET ME DOWNLOAD THEM.

I have paid you $600 +for this service GIVE ME THE PRODUCT!

@AGWJ

Hey, have you tried reaching out to the support team? [email protected] is the e-mail.

This error is only ever shown if you add more transactions than you have paid for…you can remove your 2024 dat if thats what is causing you to go over, and you should be able to download 2023 reports for the transactions purchased.

I have tried reaching out to support, but they have not mentioned anything about removing transactions. I have been talking to that email for over a month with them replying back about every 4 days or so. They provide no real solution and do not address my primary issue of providing what I have paid for.

how do I remove other data past 2023?

@AGWJ you would need to bulk delete the transactions, however it’s not advised to delete transactions before the tax year you are filing for, as this could break history.

https://support.koinly.io/hc/en-us/articles/10211313967516-Bulk-editing-and-deleting

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.