Is there a Binance sync issue at the moment?

Describe the problem:
I limit sold COCOS/USDT yesterday but it has not auto-synced from Binance even though I have tried to refresh this multiple times. Other trades seemed to have synced ok yesterday. My balance is updated correctly but the trade is not in so this is coming up as a break.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Binance

How did you import data into this wallet?
API autosync

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I have tried to run the sync multiple times but it is not reflected. I need to run my tax report very soon so I have now added it manually for now. However, this cannot be a regular recurrence.

Still missing random transactions (mainly when doing a limit or market sell) in Binance and having to add all of these transactions manually. IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THE BINANCE AUTOSYNC?

Same here, I market bought SOL for USDT, but it has not showed up in koinly, done multiple syncs

From my own experience, If you are a US customer using binance. com. Sync will not work. That web site has stopped supporting US customers. You now have to use Binance. US. And there is no easy way to get the api now. I am having to generate customer statements, once year at a time, and only 3 reports can be generated per month. Then, convert the TAR.qv file binance gives me to a CSV file (google it) and manualy import that to Koinly. I pulled all my coin out of binance last year, so i wont have to do the next step, which is if you have coin in binance.com, you have to transfer it to binance.US to use the api, but that will only give from the point of transfer, onward.

Hi @Anakin_Koinly and team,

Similar issue here!

Help. Binance (UK) doesn’t appear to be syncing. It worked until April 26th or so and then nothing, it says it is syncing but doesn’t find any of my more recent trades and purchases. It is missing some of the alt currencies I bought in the last few days. And the error message “Some of your balances on Koinly do not match the balances reported by the API.” is only talking about the 3 currencies I had prior to the syncing stopping importing data. Can Koinly help?

Ryan

Same here from UK. tried to import all. 0 transactions appears. had previoulsy worked.

Not sure if it will work for you but I couldn’t sync until I logged into the Binance app on the same device. Then it worked.

Same issue here from UK.

Same here. So fustrating. I have tried and tried but it says Access denied. Check your API keys. All other exchanges and wallets work no issue. Only Binance. I tried also with a different tax app. Same issue. I then tried to upload using CSV files and it completely comes up holding coins I don’t hold. Totally wrong. I then looked at what Binance had sent me and some rows had stuff like ‘transacted coins’ instead of buy and sell so I thought that might be the issue. So I spent 7 hours on it yesterday and then uploaded again. It came back even worse!!! This is a Binance issue but they are terrible. Customer support terrible too. Please Koinly if you are reading this get in touch with them. This is awful. Binance one of the main exchanges and there is no excuse.

Same here from UK.

Transactions >

1. Bank Faster Payments fiat deposit
  2. Convert £ to USDT
  3. Limit Order Buy another coin

Multiple resyncs and refreshes but nothing appearing

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.