Binance transaction history not importing

Describe the problem:
I’ve synched Koinly to my Binance through API, nothing is coming in. There would be tons of stuff to import, but nothing is coming in…

Wallet: Binance (Binance)
Transactions: 0
Imported with: API

1. No transactions found

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Binance

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?

1 Like

Have you waited a bit and tried to sync it again? Are you sure you setup the api accordingly?

Experiencing the same issue right now. New account, added multiple exchanges, Binance the only one not showing any transactions.

I had this issue and fixed it by going to Binance API Management and unticking ‘Enable Spot & Margin Trading’ in the API you created for Koinly

I’ve also been having issues syncing with Binance this past few days. A few trades have not been pulled in the latest syncs.

Similarly, the BSC wallet sync has not been syncing all transactions either.

Hello Kenneth,

Please have a second look at the API settings on Binance to make sure everything is correct. We don’t have any issues with Binance API on our side, but if the problem persists, please add a support ticket in Koinly and we’ll try and help you sort it out.

Regards,

Anakin

1 Like

I’ve refreshed mine over 5 times since last night, 12 hours ago, and the trades aren’t coming through. It was working fine yesterday afternoon.

Hello,

Sorry to hear that. If you have a persistent issue please add a ticket in Koinly support and we’ll gladly check what’s going on in your account and fix it.

Regards,

Anakin

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.