Binance US wallet sync over API is not working

Describe the problem:

Binance US wallet sync over API isn’t working. The sync doesn’t seem to be downloading most of the transactions. When I added the Binance US wallet with a new API key and secrete, the sync only downloaded 2 transactions.

Binance US wallet also displays the error message: Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

Binance US

How did you import data into this wallet?

API

What have you tried to fix this so far?

I deleted the wallet in Koinly and deleted the Binance US API key, and recreated the wallet in Koinly with a newly created Binance US API key.

1 Like

Same issue. Opened up the account today. 4 Exchanges synced up fine. Binance.US does not think. Deleted API on Koinly and Binance.US and same issue.

I’m having the same issue. I’m not sure this is a Koinly issue though. I used another crypto accounting software and had the same issue when syncing Binance.US.

The rest of the transactions loaded after trying to sync again an hour later.

But it’s still displaying the error message on the wallet: Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.

I’m receiving the same error, however none of my transactions are loading. Thank you in advance!

I am also receiving the same error via API with Binance.us. I have tried removing and making a new API but it still has not updated itself.

We are looking into this.

Having same problem. Added wallet for first time yesterday.

This has been resolved and you should be able to import your Binance US wallet now. Note that you need to import deposits/withdrawals using csv files since their api does not send this information yet.

I am using Koinly for the first time. Is all the Binance US stuff fixed now? Or do I have to add in deposits and witdrawals?>

@Jerome_Griffin Hello!

Alex from Koinly here :slight_smile:

The API will not include Fiat purchases so those need to be added manually or imported via CSV.
But everything else should be coming through fine!

If you bump into any issues please send us an email at [email protected]

Best regards,
Alex

@Alexander_Koinly How about Swap’s from e.g. BTC to ETH or EURO to SHIBA? (just for example)

Same issue here. Only 10 transactions on Binance US out of over 100 downloaded. Deleted the wallet, and started over with new api, same result. Frustrating to say the least…

1 Like

How do we import only deposits/withdrawals with csv? Do we delete the rest of the transactions? When I upload csv file after syncing, it doubles my realized gains.

Buongiorno anche io ho provato con la chiave binance ma dopo 24 ore non funziona,il report è sempre zero,devo chiedere il rimborso per il piano acquistato.

@koinly @Alexander_Koinly
Other software like CoinStats and TaxBit are able to recognize BinanceUS fiat purchases. When will this crucial feature be added to Koinly?

Hi @reyvibes,

Thank you so much for raising this issue! I’ve checked with the dev team and they have confirmed support is in the works. I don’t yet have an ETA, though will see about getting more info/timeline this week to post here. Thank you for your patience and highlighting the other software that have it available. It helps us keep that balance, so we appreciate it. :raised_hands:

Have an awesome day!