Coinbase not syncing any transactions at all

Describe the problem:
Hi - after connecting my Coinbase wallet and attempting to sync it I have no transactions at all. It says the wallet is “synced” but it also says there are 0 transactions. I tried to resync multiple times.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Coinbase

How did you import data into this wallet?
Connecting to Coinbase

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Resyncing my wallet multiple times, including “resync from beginning”

I was asked to paste the following when given instructions to troubleshoot:

Wallet: Coinbase (Coinbase)
Transactions: 0
Imported with: API

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. Can someone give an update on fix?

1 Like

Having the same issue here as described above…would love an update at some point or allow us to use api key/secret to sync rather than an auto sync.

1 Like

I’ve had this issue. Just keep clicking. Eventually after 20 or so clicks on the sync button, it will start syncing. Don’t ask me why

1 Like

Has anyone come up with a fix for this? Thanks…

Hi

I have been experiencing exactly the same issue, so any kind of assiatnce would be greatly apperciated.

1.No transactions found
The API did not return any transactions for your account.

Olga

Has anyone come up with a fix for this? Thanks

All having this issue. Please assist.

1 Like

looks like coinbase is the problem, not koinly, because i cant download any statement (csv and pdf) from the coinbase website.

1 Like

I am also having this issue with JUST Coinbase, not Coinbase Pro. My old transactions show up, but when I try to sync it says “synced” but doesn’t update. Hoping to find an answer. Thanks

I am also finding exactly this issue, no transactions being found when Coinbase wallet synced.

This just worked for me…From Coinbase wallet troubleshooting menu, select “resync wallet from beginning”. This worked for me, where the simple “sync wallet” command behind the 3 dots on the wallet page did not.

Anyone resolved the issue?
Using resync wallet from beginning option doesn’t seem to work for me.

Beyond frustrating…even the manual import is not working

This is my first experience with Koinly. I chose to connect Coinbase because that is the easiest and most popular exchange - so this first experience using the thing that should work all the time doesn’t work and it appears that nobody from Koinly answers anything on this forum. That made up my mind - PASS on Koinly.

Interesting - I went back to the dashboard page and scrolled to the bottom - there I saw an “in progress” dialog that said it would take 4 more minutes. After about 10 minutes (which was about 15 or 18 after the original start) it finished and said I could refresh if I hit the “refresh” link that they gave me. I clicked the link and it did nothing so that link is broken. But then I refreshed the browser and all my data was there from Coinbase. So apparently the issue is that it takes 15 minutes to sync and you have to have the magic knowledge to know where to go to see that it is still in progress. Maybe Koinly does work but just has poor human factors in its UI.

Has anyone come up with a fix for this? Thanks

I have not been able to update Coinbase txns since late October. I can eventually get the “Synching Coinbase…In Progress” box to open with an ETA for completion. I always refresh the web page after synching stops rather than rely on the “refresh” link that pops up, as the latter link doesn’t work. I then get the indication that the wallet “Synched one minute ago”. But none of the new txns from November appear when I click on “Transactions”.

I tried using the “Resynch wallet from the beginning” option as one reply above suggested but that didn’t help.

Koinly Support, please help resolve this issue!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, syncing, re-syncing, nothing works, shows 0 transactions still

Nevermind, it worked eventually, very arbitrary