Xrp transactions not syncing

Describe the problem:
koinly not pulling in transactions to my xrp wallet

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
xrp on Ledger X

How did you import data into this wallet?
api

What have you tried to fix this so far?
tried re-syncing several times, tried changing the start date, also deleted the wallet and re-added it.
I had 136 transactions in the wallet before I deleted it, now there’s only 11.

Can you please help with this?

Wallet: XRP - Ledger X Wallet (XRPL (XRP))
Transactions: 11
Imported with: API

1. Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.
  2. No airdrops/forks found
  3. No trades found
1 Like

Hey Spd,

Did you make sure to follow up all instructions in our Ledger integration guide?

Based on your description alone, I cannot pinpoint what is causing your transactions not to be imported. If you’re still dealing with this after - just so we can investigate this properly for you - can you please reach out to our support team?

Also having XRPL issues no matter what I do with the dates I get “Date can’t be blank, Date is invalid”. Was working before. This seems to be a Koinly issue. Tried everything, even creating a second new account, has same error.

Hey UniversalNewb,

Thank you for letting us know.

We are aware of the bug with this XRP wallet and our dev team has this in the pipeline for fixing; You can upvote on this link. That way, your email will be added to the bug report, so that when the status of the request changes, you’ll receive an automated email notification about it.

Until this is addressed on our side, you can proceed to add your data with the use of CSV files instead. Kindly check our Integrations page for instructions according to your wallet.

I’ve also had this issue for the last month. Nothing XRP will sync. Tried the same steps as Spd. Hope this gets sorted soon.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue with Ledger and the XRPL (XRP). This was working before, but now transactions after August 2021 are not being imported. This is frustrating. Koinly worked very well for my 2021 taxes in 2022. I’ve paid about $270 to Koinly for 2022 taxes and now the service is not working correctly. Please advise when this will be repaired. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. None of my XRP transactions are updating since early 2022. Please provide an update of when this will be fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.