Migrate XRP wallet to new API

Hello, I have an XRP wallet I have synced with Koinly and made many customisations to on the transaction history, correcting prices paid, linking up with exchanges such as Bitrue that won’t API sync correctly, correcting times due to inconsistent time zones on different APIs etc. A huge amount of work for 3.1/2 years worth of transactions.

The wallet won’t sync new transactions anymore, after february. It tells me I need to delete this wallet and create a new one to get the updated API. But then I will lose tens of hours of work and effort sorting the wallet.

Can you guys migrate this to the new version for me? Is there a way to use what I have already done in the new API format? Cheers

Hello Koinly support, can you please comment on this? This is a massive amount of work to remake all this crap. Can you migrate it for me please? What’s it gonna cost me for you to do that for me?

waves money around

Here Koinly, have some money. I am prepared to pay you money to help me with this. Want some sweet, sweet money?

This is ridiculous. I have raised this issue ten days ago now. I have bought a bunch of tax reports from you guys, I’m a good customer, and I don’t get so much as a reply over an issue that YOU caused?

Hi @Shaunuss,

Thank you very much for writing in to us, and for your patience in waiting for us to get back to you- (perhaps something about the fact that we have been busy during tax season, however we are delighted to be able to start focusing on engaging with our customers on Discuss)

I’m extremely sorry that you have having this issue, and would be extremely happy to help you find a solution! In order to troubleshoot this for you further, we would ideally need to take a look into your personal account, so please do reach out to us via our email at [email protected] so we can do so.

Please do let me know if you need anything else from us in the meantime, and I look forward to addressing this issue for you as soon as we hear from you through our support channel.

Best wishes and have a great day ahead,
Sam

Thanks for your reply Sam. I will contact you via the support channel.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.