Online support via chat

Describe the problem: Why does it take so long for someone to answer an online query.

1 Like

I raised this with them directly the other day and got a pretty quick reply “Hi, we are aware of the backlog and are currently hiring aggressively so we can assist our users. I do apologize for the delay here”.

They do appear to be gone at the moment. I normally get pretty good support. Maybe the main guy is… on vacation? :disappointed:

I was encouraged to see them working on the same day pool issue (see other thread) today, Saturday, testing the fix. The recent boom in crypto value has made everyone realised they need to track and report taxes and I believe they are somewhat swamped. I do agree however that more communication of this is needed, it isn’t really for me to be putting the message across! I do know they are looking to improve on comms, but whether they can address the flood of requests that we see on this list is another matter. It is apparent that people use vast numbers of different crypto services, wallets, exchanges and new financial instruments…and the target is constantly moving.

While all the above is true, there is a lot of housekeeping to do that does not involve new services, wallets, etc. Getting the foundations right should be the main focus right now. I like the Koinly service but I think that a more present voice could help Koinly (and us) a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.