Not recognising Binance Smart Chain transactions as complete transactions - separate Withdraw and Deposit with no link or prices

I have made a few 100% transactions on Binance Smart Chain (BSC / BEP20) between Binance and Trust Wallet (100% because the fee is BNB so not affecting the transacted currency) and it’s seeing them as separate Witthdrawal and Deposit rather than linking them as a transaction. It is correctly identifying the transaction from Binance API and from the Binance Smart Chain wallet I added for Trust Wallet, and it scrapes for both the transaction ID, which is the same for both, but doesn’t make the connection that it’s a single transaction. I’m having to delete the API transactions and replace with manual transactions.

10 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue. I have spend more than 5 hours trying to manual reconsile all the transactions from the blockchain.
Koinly is this something that is being worked out currently as I wan tto stay on top of my logs and not leave to manually add hundreds later in the year

I noticed this between BSC and Binance. The trouble was that the token (RAMP in my case) was called RAMP in both wallets, but Koinly didn’t recognize this as being the same currency, so a transfer became a trade.

Having the same issue too. Not just with BSC, but also with ICX.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.