Can I link Two Transactions?

I have set up a Binance Smart Chain (BNB) Wallet with an API and imported all transactions for a BSC liquidity pool I am staking in. All of the transactions appear however many are displayed incorrectly.

The incorrect transactions are listed below:

1. Swaps from ERC20 to BEP20 chains are listed as withdrawal from ERC20 token and reward to BEP20 token. They are the same token just moving between chains. Both transactions have the same TX Id. Can I manually link these?

2. BEP20 tokens sent to liquidity CAKE-LP token are shown as withdrawals. There is no option to tag them as liquidity in. Is tagging as sent to pool the same?

3. Transaction where LP token is received has no cost associated and is not linked to BEP20 tokens that went into provide liquidity for the CAKE LP, tokens were RFOX/VFOX. Is there a way to assign a cost? Reading other support tickets it looks like that ability is not available yet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I deleted the BSC wallet and created a new one with the address I was working with and most of the issues have been resolved. Liquidity in/out is correct only issue is the CAKE LP cost is missing and shows as reward, I manually tagged these as sent to pool.

Hi Anthony!

Glad you were able to get it sorted!

Sometimes Koinly isn’t able to fully recognize when a token is staked so just like you found out, it requires manual tagging as “Sent to pool” if they are being staked.

Best regards,
Alex

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.