Koinly unable to import metamask binance smart chain transactions

I have configured my metamask to use both eth and binance smart chain. I have a few transactions in binance smart chain for metamask . However when i do a auto sync with my metamask wallet , koinly says zero transactions .

It seems like koinly is not able to import any transactions from the binance smart chain. My ethereum metamask address has 0 transactions as i have been only using binance smart chain so far.

How do i fix this ?

7 Likes

Bump… I am also struggling to find any support for importing the tokens… Can we please have a support staff comment?

@chugsteruno How did you solved it?
Can you provide some steps you performed to solve the problem?
The sync feature doesn’t work for me when providing the public address and the csv import doesn’t work either.

Appreciate if you can help answer the question.

It is happening the same with me, lets see if there is a way to do it…

Hi Select Binance smart chain from option and try providing public address

Thanks Rishabh. That solved the problem. I

Hi have the same problem, the address for ETH and BSC on my metamask is the same, but for some reason when I add the address for Koinly to detect my transactions on metamask it shows zero, so it is not detecting metamask transaction, is there a way to solve this issue?

1 Like

After watching answer in other forums I could understand that the solution is just to import the wallet data instead from metamask, we have to choose the wallet as if it was “Binance Smart Chain” then add the address that we have on metamask and there you will see all your BSC transactions…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi All,

Thank you to @Rishabh_Kapoor for the solution here, and all that confirmed.

To echo this, connecting to networks like Binance Smart Chain or Polygon, you’ll need to create separate wallets for these networks in Koinly.

You can do this by logging into your Koinly account and going to the “wallets” page. Instead of connecting MetaMask, find the network you want to connect, for example Polygon or Binance Smart Chain. Then find the public address for these networks in your MetaMask browser extension and copy and paste these into Koinly to import.

Quick and easy, then you’re ready to go. Many thanks to the community here, and pardon our delay in response. The team and I will have more presence in the forum going forward. :raised_hands:

Have an awesome day!

1 Like