KuCoin Outdated

Describe the problem:
The KuCoin API integration is very outdated. Not only does it completely ignore all transactions in the margin, main, stake, and sub-accounts (Such as trading bot), it doesn’t allow for importing deposits or withdraws either. KuCoin doesn’t allow for a full csv export of all transactions, rather getting them is an annoying process where you must retire an csv for each account and a separate one for withdraws, and another separate one for deposits. Because of this, using Koinly with kucoin is a huge pain.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
KuCoin

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Have synced and reset the wallet multiple times; Have tried importing from csv;

7 Likes

I agree. I just attempted to use this API with app.koinly.io and a lot of my transactions are missing. Thus, my entire tax report is false. =(

1 Like

Same issue here. Without including sub-accounts for trading bots, Koinly is reporting completely inaccurate information.

@John_O who are you stating needs to update their API to v2? I have already entered the API v2 info into Koinly. As far as I can tell, Koinly doesn’t retrieve sub-account information (transfers to and from the trading account, and/or transactions within the sub-account) which is causing the problem.

Yes, I confirm I am experiencing the same issue, now I have tried the latest v2 API also.

1 Like

Having the same issue. Please fix this asap