Missing lots of tx from Kucoin via API sync

Describe the problem:
Several Kucoin transactions missing

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Kucoin

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
csv import

2 Likes

I have just started using Koinly to see if it’s something i wish to carry on with but i am noticing issues. I am also missing lots of transactions on Kucoin via the API. for me it is specifically coin purchases/trades between Feb 2020 and June 2020.

On Kucoin i transfer from ‘Main Account’ to ‘Trading Account’ to perform the trades so maybe it is the fact that the API is not getting the information from the Trading Account?

I have tried exporting the CSV for those trades from the trading account but they are imported as 'Deposit’s, which is incorrect, and so there is no correlation with the trade from another coin, e.g. ETH, to purchase the other coin.

Can someone please let me know if this issue is being looked in to because, as it stands, Koinly is pretty useless for my tax needs if it can’t show all my trades.

1 Like

I also have this problem with KuCoin (ie missing trading transactions) and I can’t get it to download the trading transactions into a CVS either.

See my comment here: Kucoin and Koinly DO NOT MIX WELL - #3 by mak

This needs to be fixed. Please, KuCoin is not a smart swamp exchange.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.