Kucoin missing transactions

Describe the problem:

Ive used the api to import my data which only goes back to 02/01/2021 so it should all be available. It did import 267 transactions but is missing a lot of data. There should be a lot of losses and liquidations none of which show up…

The obvious fix to this is to download csvs however when I try to do this kucoin says there is no transaction data for the time period. I have a support ticket in with them to try to solve this but so far their responses have just been shrugging me off.

My taxes are due in 4 days and obviously I need those losses very badly. Is it possible I am doing something wrong on the api setup? I watched the tutorial video and followed it step by step and resynced a million times trying to add trading support to the api… nothing I have done has seamed to make any difference…

Please help or advise.

Wallet: KuCoin (KuCoin)
Transactions: 267
Imported with: API

1. This API has certain limitations:
    ---- Data prior to the Kucoin upgrade on 2019-02-18 may be missing
    ---- Transfers to/from Futures account should be added manually
    ---- Settled lend trades are limited to last 5000 txns
  2. 37 transactions are missing purchase history
    ---- Missing 988.71975828 ADA between 2021-02-26 00:35:59 UTC and 2021-03-18 17:53:45 UTC
    ---- Missing 77860.15938989 USDT between 2021-02-20 14:38:27 UTC and 2021-02-23 05:38:50 UTC

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

Kucoin

How did you import data into this wallet?

API V2

What have you tried to fix this so far?

See description

2 Likes

I’ve just tried to see history in Kucoin and it’s nearly all missing. I’m totally confused. I’ve just sent a support ticket also, but based on the comments of others it looks as though getting any support isn’t easy.

Has anybody figured this out , I have over 45k liquidated xrp, while it shows a realised gain of 200k, I lost money. How did you get the transactions on margin to show up

2 Likes

Is this a common trend with Koinly? I love the software, a little more upgraded features and a golden app.

Any updates on this @banditmachine @Rodney_Jones? I have the same problem with KuCoin.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.