Kucoin API Broken - 0 Balance / Missing Transactions - Financial Account

Any update on Aaron?

I suggest everyone who has this same issue reach out to this guy on Telegram and email Kucoin Support… This is ridiculous. See below…

*@KuCoin_API_Aaron_Wang April 14th - Almost done, testing, waiting for release, sorry waited so long.

Me April 15th - When this goes live it will report past history from 12/22/21 (when Earn was released and everything messed up) to present correct?

Me April 30th - So… not in April either… any new eta? what about above question?

@KuCoin_API_Aaron_Wang May 6th - Actually it does get delayed

Whats the link to the Telegram Channel?

I tried this: Telegram: Contact @Kucoin_Exchange

But searching the name “KuCoin_API_Aaron_Wang” comes up with nothing on the channel. How exactly did you reach out?

See below “Update” from KuCoin tech support person via Telegram… basically they don’t care enough… not enough people are complaining or even know about this being an issue… very odd… feel free to reach out to them about the same issue to try to get some momentum… @Time_Dj Telegram username is @KuCoin_API_Aaron_Wang His name displays as “Kucoin Aaron.Wang you can also try regular email Kucoin Support but they take a week to respond with generic stuff… again maybe more people with same subject/issue would help…

May 11th- me-I don’t understand… you said it’s almost done multiple times now… and still no response to my questions above. Will it be completed in days weeks months? There are many of us waiting on this to be fixed.

May 29- me- Hello? Answers to question? ETA?

May 29- kucoin Aaron.Wang - Sorry, the development task has been put on hold due to other higher priority tasks

1 Like

Im ready to throw tomatoes at Kucoin at this point.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.