I have inserted data from 2017 to 2020

Ledger
Exodus
MetaMask
Crypto . com
Coinbase Pro
Coinbase
Binance

All wallets seems to add up, except binance. The numbers just do not add up and I have no idea how to fix this correctly…

I have tried to delete the wallet and only use CSV data, that was also incorrect. Right now I have used both CSV and Sync, still wrong data.

What to do now?

Wallet: Binance (Binance)
Transactions: 192
Imported with: API

1. API does not allow access to: Credit card purchases, Delisted markets, Spot purchases
    ---- Trades for some delisted coins like ETHBEAR are not provided by Binance API, upload these with CSV files instead. Withdrawals before 2019 may also be missing transaction fees which can result in slight balance differences.
  2. 49 transactions are missing purchase history
    ---- Missing 5027.99748708 USDT between 2020-03-06 22:54:07 UTC and 2020-03-10 22:49:28 UTC
    ---- Missing 0.5311337 BTC between 2017-12-20 23:02:56 UTC and 2019-05-14 21:35:52 UTC
    ---- Missing 1.49786751 BNB between 2019-05-15 18:19:14 UTC and 2020-02-04 23:12:20 UTC
    ---- Missing 2.45283717 ETH between 2018-01-07 20:53:05 UTC and 2018-10-30 00:44:52 UTC
    ---- Missing 89.078 APPC between 2019-05-15 21:45:07 UTC and 2019-05-19 18:39:02 UTC
    ---- Missing 36.14 XNS between 2019-05-15 13:09:51 UTC and 2019-05-19 18:39:02 UTC
    ---- Missing 9.22 NANO between 2019-05-14 21:37:36 UTC and 2019-05-19 18:39:02 UTC
    ---- Missing 0.90285 LTC on 2017-12-25 11:44:19 UTC
3 Likes

@koinly - I’ve noticed some transactions are not handling the decimal places the same as Binance and Koinly has been adding the 9th decimal place in a situation where Binance is not. It might be some value to view how Binance handles their decimal places eg. Updates to Decimal Places of TRY Trading Pairs |

edit: My current experience is with an additional 0.0000001 BTC being removed and then the following transaction are questioning where it came from.

You should try looking at the transaction history for one of the coins that has a low number of transactions then compare it to what you see on Binance. LTC or USDT might be good candidates.

I’ve got the same issue. Compared my account to what binance shows. Did both trades and orders just to be sure. Everything matches, yet Koinly gives me the wrong balances. This account is 100% imported by the API as well. No manual transactions. Deleting all transactions and resyncing via API doesn’t solve it.

1 Like

The binance api currently has a few limitations:

• Transactions related to the “savings” feature on Binance are not imported
  • Isolated margin trades are not imported
  • Spot trades and fiat purchases are not imported

Every Binance transaction I’ve made has been picked up by the API. I will triple check against the limitations but afaik I do not have any transactions that would have been affected. My balance is still wrong. To be clear: Every transaction Binance has on record has been imported into Koinly via API. I’ve verified all amounts and fees for each transaction and they match what Binance has on record. The only thing that doesn’t match is my balances as calculated by Koinly. There are 0 manually inputted transactions for my account.

1 Like

You can try adding a new binance wallet and uploading csv files into it instead of using api, this will confirm whether all data is being imported or there are discrepancies. Koinly can only import what the Binance API provides but usually csv files can contain data that may be missing from it.

1 Like

Same problem and we have already 2021, what’s up with this issue? All my transactions have missing purchases of really small amounts, exactly as in this ticket.

4 Likes

Yep it’s a problem for me too, gonna have to manually add stuff - very annoying

2 Likes

Yep, me too. Super frustrating but hopefully some sort of fix will happen soon? Ha.

2 Likes

And me! It’s going to be very frustrating when it comes to generating a tax statement.

2 Likes

Super annoying. All these tax software want us to pay 50-100 or more, yet none of them are capable of properly and fully doing what we need them to do.

Ridiculous.

3 Likes

I have noticed that my Crytpo locked in Staking Rewards ( EARN ) is not imported thro the API… And I am not sure how to import the Data into Koinly… Anyone have any ideas. ?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. This is a huge blocker for me. I can’t pay Koinly for a tax report if they can’t show my crypto in Locked Staking.

3 Likes

Same problem here, Binance API added, lots of things incorrect, imported in the CSV files, it said that everything was a duplicate so can’t import anything. All other wallets are correct. Again I can’t pay for the tax services as I can’t correct this at all.

3 Likes

All of my API sync’s with Koinly work fine, except Binance. It doesn’t go back far enough to show my trades in 2017, only shows from 2019. Also it doesn’t show my full current binance balance

I was having the same API issues with stuff not tracking properly or even appearing.

In the end I deleted the Binance API wallet and did a manual CSV import (1 CSV file for each tax year)

None of my transactions get imported with the Binance API, and I get an error if I try to import the csv files (both order or transaction history).

I had the same issue, when I looked into it I think I narrowed it down.
It seems to not have any of the convert history as transactions:

2 Likes

Did this fix your missing transactions? Adding these from Binance?