Kucoin and Koinly DO NOT MIX WELL

I spent nearly $500 on this service because I have over 50,000 transactions.

I connect the API, and it only captures 3200! This is completely unacceptable. The entire reason I purchased this service was so that I can seamlessly calculate my transacations with an API, which Koinly advertises as a feature of their’s.

I can’t even get someone to respond and help me!

2 Likes

This is an issue with KuCoin’s API and is the same at other trackers such as Cointracker as well. As far as I understand, KuCoin put date limitations on what the API can import. To get the full history if you’re having issues, you need to download CSV files from KuCoin and upload to Koinly.

I had similar issues with kucoin. I was told by kucoin support that the API provides only the last 6 months worth of transactions. Their csv download option from their website also provides only the last 6 months worth of data. So you need to remember to download your transactions in csv regularly.
The good thing is that kucoin support generated the full history of my account in csv and emailed the file to me 2 weeks after I opened the ticket.

Thanks. I have requested the full history from KuCoin also (Twice) and keep getting blown off. I will try again.

please fix this. How is this still a thing?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.