Daily Sync not working

I have paid for Daily Sync but the wallets are not synchronizing daily!

My last auto sync was Jan 9 a couple of days ago. I just manually triggered a binance sync and it threw up new transactions for Jan 10 and Jan 11, so it does look like auto sync isn’t currently working. Koinly?

1 Like

We are looking into this, please message us on Live chat along with the wallet id that hasnt synced in last 24 hours

Wallet ID? In my case no wallet is synching automatically.

Please message on live chat so we can look into your account

In my case some wallets are auto syncing, some are not. I have engaged on the live chat to give details. Some last done 3 days ago, others within 24 hours.

I also realised that there is a useful feature to turn off auto sync for wallet that I never use now. Edit the wallet and Disable API.

I already wrote in the live chat a few days ago and never got a reply. Btw. could you please increase your devs & qa? So many issues which are not getting resolved at all, the website is amazing, but the issues are really frustrating.

2 Likes

This times :100:. I left Koinly’s competitors because they chronically underfunded and understaffed their support and development. PLEASE don’t make the same mistake! The competition is now correcting this oversight and will overtake Koinly if you do. Basic problems like lack of syncing need to be fixed within hours, not days or weeks.

1 Like

Just to clarify, auto sync is supposed to work daily? I also have wallets which haven’t been synced since more than a week.

2 Likes

Auto-sync never really worked for any of my wallets (Binance API and BSC). And if I trigger it manually, in most cases there’s no notification after I press the “Sync now” button, even if i reload the page after some minutes. It’s really hard to tell, if the process is running or not. Live chat is useless if you don’t have subscription, but I’m cautious to subscribe if there are issues with the service…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.