Crypto.com App – Koinly ignores Debit Card Top-up events upon CSV import

I switched from Cointracker and have this very annoying issue with Koinly.

Describe the problem:
Koinly CSV import ignores “card_top_up” events.
This is a spending event when crypto is transformed into USD to top-up the debit card.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Crypto.com App, used by millions.

How did you import data into this wallet?
CSV Import (the only way possible).

Some examples:

Timestamp (UTC),Transaction Description,Currency,Amount,To Currency,To Amount,Native Currency,Native Amount,Native Amount (in USD),Transaction Kind,Transaction Hash

2022-02-25 01:32:11,BCH -> USD,BCH,-0.0678,,,USD,125.0,125.0,card_top_up,
2022-01-15 13:43:17,BTC -> USD,BTC,-0.0822,,,USD,123.0,123.0,card_top_up,

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I tried re-import and it says many transactions were ignored.

Tax.crypto.com and Cointracker are processing those events correctly.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, and it is annoying. Had to manually create those card top ups transactions. Hopefully Koinly will fix this soon.

I can confirm the problem is still happening now.

@Thor_Magnus_Lilleaas how did you create and which tag did you use to top ups transaction?

Hi @allanharris, @Thor_Magnus_Lilleaas, @jbeck, @YourFriend,

Thank you all for your stellar patience with us!

Thank you a million times over for posting this issue in our feedback portal, Allan Harris! :raised_hands:

I really appreciate your transparency and mentioning that Tax.crypto and Cointracker have this covered!

We’re very keen in having this fixed as soon as possible. I don’t yet have an ETA for when this will be complete, though if anyone would like to receive a notification once the dev team has completed their work, please add your vote to our Crypto.com top-up transactions page. :sparkles:

In the meantime, if you have extensive manual work, please connect with our support team to help save you time!

Have an awesome day everyone!

Hi I am having the same problem with Koinly not registering the Card Top-up transactions in the CSV file. Please update me when this problem has been fixed. :slight_smile:

Hi @Daniel_da_Silveira,

Thank you for connecting with us about this! I’m sorry about this temporary inconvenience!

We can send you a notification to update the issue has been fixed by adding your support to this crypto.com top-up card feedback page. once the dev team completes their work the notices will go out immediately!

Cheers, Daniel!

Have a wonderful day! :sparkles:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.