Crypto.com app CVS file crazy off

Describe the problem:
Says I have a over $18,000 in dollars in this account, I have $0.01
Also increased my Realized gains from about $1000 to $26,000 which is totally wrong?
Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Crypto.com app

How did you import data into this wallet?
CVS file

What have you tried to fix this so far?
No, this is so wrong I have no idea what to do

Hey Paul_Rainwater,

I’m sorry to hear you are dealing with this issue. Thank you for notifying us of this.

For us to have a closer look into this, we’d need you to reach out to our support team over chat or e-mail.

Once you’ve done so, one of our Agents will be able to have a look at this balances/CSV issue affecting your crypto . com wallet.

I uploaded the same files to tax.crypto.com free tax software and the results were much better and reflected my real balances and transactions, so I don’t know, I may use them just for CDC and you guys for the rest of my exchanges and wallets. Thanks Paul

I am also having this problem. The issue appears to be that sometime around the first week of November, Koinly stopped taking notice of the “top up card” events in the fiat wallet CSV, so it thinks that all those funds that you have sent from your bank to top up your card are actually still sitting in your fiat wallet, although they have well and truly been spent already after topping up the card balance.

I will reach out to support and link them to this thread.

1 Like

Hello peeps,

Just posted a new issue thread but I should have checked here first.

I have noticed that Koinly reports cancelled limit buys as executed from the .csv import. SO it looks like I had way more CRO in the Koinly report than I actually did.

Need to look at trades in the CRO App and delete the cancelled trades from Koinly (or soft delete).

@Kurtis CRO app cancelled limits? :sneezing_face:

I’m having this issue too!

Figures are well away from what is actually in my Crypto.com app account.

Anyone any closer to solving?

Similar issue. The estimates are way too off to fix.

I have the same issue. Do you know if Koinly has resolved this issue, or will resolve it, or can resolve it?

Same issue. Anyone figure this out yet ???So frustrating…

Hello everyone,

There is currently not a known bug or issue with crypto.com’s CSV files.

This is why it’s important, for all clients with this kind of issue, to reach out to us as fast as possible on [email protected] when seeing large discrepancies.

Our advanced Technical team is equipped to analyze your CSV files, in order to pinpoint why there might be a difference showing.

Support responded to me with:

The top-up transactions are currently getting skipped, indeed; for this reason, we have created the following bug report which I’m also upvoting on your behalf:

Feedback has been tracked.
crypto.com card top up transactions are getting ignored

Please note that there’s no ETA for it yet although it’s already planned from our devs, but we announce all fixes and new integrations on our Discuss forum and our Twitter page once they are released. You will also receive an automated email notification when the status of this request changes.

I’m having a similar issue re: the top up transactions. Just wanted to let you know that there is more than one person with the problem out here. US customer, if that makes any issue with which CSV files I have access to.

2 Likes

@Andrew_M We understand loud and clear :+1:

We will release an update in the forums once this issue is resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.