CSV import from crypto.com app has produced incorrect fiat balance

Describe the problem:
I have run a CSV import and ended up with an incorrect large fiat balance on my Koinly dashboard

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
crypto.com app

How did you import data into this wallet?
CSV, divided into 2 files going back to 2020

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Unsure what to do as I don’t want to delete this unless I need to

Hi @Simon_White

Thanks for your message. :blush:

It sounds like you have the crypto trades but are potentially missing some files.

On our Crypto.com App integration page it mentions to grab extra files if you use their fiat wallet or Visa card:

Take a look and let me know if that helps. :+1:t2:

I have the same issue as OP. I have done what you said both cyrpto and fiat Csv’s are uploaded but koinly is still ignoring the direct card to cyrpto coin transactions. It’s classing it as a buy rather than a deposit/buy transaction

Upon reading other similar posts this has been a issue for over 2 years with developers saying they are aware of the issue and no that there is “No timeline for resolve.” which begs the question… How can koinly be the tax report system I can use with ease let alone a work around for the issue at hand. Pretty poor really

Thanks @Carl_Koinly

I tried that without success as it didn’t reduce my fiat balance. However, I went through the CSV and moved my previous cash outs to ‘0’ and that seems to have sorted it. It is close enough!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Nice, thanks for the update @Simon_White :blush:

Just an additional note on fiat balances that might save you time in the future - none of the fiat will be included in any of your reports, they only include crypto, so as long as you have the acquisitions correct for your tokens/coins it’s not really an issue.

We fully understand that people who want to use Koinly for portfolio tracking purposes may want the fiat to be correct too though, so I’ve marked your answer as the solution for anyone in a similar situation. :+1:t2: