Binance auto-invest

Describe the problem:
I have auto invest on Binance but Koinly doesn’t see it

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Binance

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?

1 Like

I have the same problem, Koinly doesn’t track Binance Auto Invest. Instead Koinly says that the reported balance is different from the API response

Same problem here, currently adding my auto invest transactions manually to clear balance differences

Hi @Pumukli, @Kamir, and @Chewbaccoin!

Thank you all very much for your patience, and my apologies for the delay in response!

We have noticed that Binance isn’t including all recurring buys in the file, and we’re with you on the importance of having a resolution as quickly as possible.

To help move this ball forward, would one of you please connect with our support team and provide them with the following:

1. Statement file
  2. Screenshot showing a recurring buy
  3. “Buy Crypto” csv (from your Binance account)

So that we can get this rolling quickly, can you also mention in your message to the support team that this issue is referenced from this discuss thread, and request your ticket to be passed to our advanced support team.

It’s okay if there is any overlap of submitting info between the mentioned parties. For future viewers, once a Canny has been set for this issue, we’ll post the link here to upvote as much as possible to have this feature implemented quickly.

Thank you all again for your patience, and have a wonderful day!

2 Likes

Hi @Michael_Koinly , thanks for your answer, I just sent an email to support team with screenshot and csv exports.
I don’t understand what you mean by “statement file”, I hope the files I sent will be enough.
From first glance, it looks like auto invest is not exported in “Buy crypto history”, its exported in “Savings history”, which I sent too.

Have a nice day :wink:

Same problem here, would be important to have the costs and dates of the actual purchase. Thank you.

Hello! Is this problem solved? I have already the same problem and it is very important to have a clear history. I live in Germany.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.