New blockchain integrations: SOL, ONE and CRO

We are happy to announce that we now offer auto-sync for
Solana (SOL)
Harmony (ONE)
Crypto.org Chain (CRO)

These integrations are still brand new so there might be some kinks to work out. Please let us know if the data is not being imported correctly.

Kind regards,
The Koinly team

13 Likes

Nice work, ser :+1:
Any information about Terra (Luna) integration?

5 Likes

Nice job, thank you !

I have a question though.
As ONE was not supported before this announcement, I created a “metamask” wallet on koinly and reported each and every transaction I made on harmony network manually in this wallet.

Now that Harmony is officially supported, I’d like to use koinly’s API sync feature for this network.
So I created an official Harmony wallet on koinly and specified I wanted API sync starting today (and not from beginning to avoid reimporting every tx I created manually on metamask account).

Question : is it possible to migrate all the previous manual entries I made on the dummy “metamask” account to the new Harmony account ? (To avoid having 2 harmony wallets)

Thank you Koinly team! These integrations are greatly appreciated.

It’s not possible to move those transactions all at once but you can edit them one-by-one and change the wallet from Metamask to the Harmony wallet. Another option would be to create a transfer in Koinly that just transfers all of your ONE tokens from the Metamask wallet to the Harmony wallet. If you do that, then you can just carry on in the new wallet but keep the older transactions in the Metamask wallet.

Keep in mind that for the time being, the Harmony integration will only sync your ONE transactions, not any of the tokens.
You can try to sync the new Harmony wallet from the beginning and check if the synced transactions are accurate (compare them to your manual transactions). If they are accurate then you can just delete the manual transactions. If they are not accurate then please let us know. You could then keep your manual transactions and sync only new transactions.

Regards,
Petur

2 Likes

I am not seeing trades I have made on Defi Kingdoms. I purchased some JEWEL with ONE and it just shows the transaction as me transferring ONE to a another wallet (no record of receiving JEWEL in return). It is also not showing transactions for staking JEWEL in the bank.

3 Likes

Fantom is the 6th blockchain by TVL. Bigger than Polygon, we need support for Fantom

4 Likes

Fantom is coming very soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Farming or trades on Mochi, Viper or Lootswap on ONE are not getting properly imported. All I can see are random withdrawals and deposits. Could this be fixed?

Just wanted to feed back an issue I’ve found with Harmony. When I first added the wallet it synced my transactions fine, but I’ve since claimed some staking rewards and delegated them and those transactions don’t seem to be syncing.

1 Like

For some reason CRO Chain seems to miss transactions or so.

At least when i tired staking there a few month ago and later moved back all CRO to the app in the end there was a missing purchase history.

Maybe it has to do with this? CRO staking rewards txns not picked by our API | Integrations | Koinly

(btw: sent my public address via Chat last week, so you can have a look on it)

1 Like

When Terra Ecosystem, Ser?

**sorry for spaming in seperate threads but I don’t get any response.

1 Like

where is avax in the pipeline? speaking for the whole abracadabra ecosystem here: we need both FTM and AVAX ASAP :sweat_smile: :cold_face: :timer_clock: :mage:

1 Like

Serum dex addresses do not import the full transaction history on SOL

I’m trying in integrate into Crypto.com Chain DeFi Wallet, but keep getting Access Denied: invalid address error message. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Does anyone know if I need to do something on the CRO DeFi Wallet side of things to allow for the integration?

The SOL integration is the reason I purchased Koinly after comparing it and CoinTracker (no SOL support). I really like what I see so far and as a CPA who works full-time in customer support for the leading tax software company, I’ll be recommending Koinly!

Hi,

We have a lot of integrations planned for December.
These include FTM, AVAX, Terra, Cosmos and Celo.

Best regards,
Petur

2 Likes

Hi,

We have a lot of integrations planned for December.
These include FTM, AVAX, Terra, Cosmos and Celo.

Best regards,
Petur

2 Likes

Any plans for more robust Tezos integration?