New blockchain integrations: SOL, ONE and CRO

Same for me. PLEASE fix this issue. Defi Kingdoms is growing so quickly and it is so hard to track without koinly.

3 Likes

Having exactly the same issue. Initial import ok, all transactions since initial import not syncing.

1 Like

Crypto.org DeFi wallet is not syncing properly. I have to deleted and add new wallet to capture the new transactions

Please fix!

1 Like

Hi Petur

Crypto.org DeFi wallet not syncing properly.

I have to delete and add the wallet again for new transactions to show up

Are you gonna do CRONOS intergation?

I added SOL via my public blockchain address. But I think the staking delegations are incorrectly tagged as sales and I also do not see any rewards - did I misconfigure somehow? How can I see the staking rewards plus their aggregated value at time of reward?

thx
Sven

@Petur_Koinly, could you please work on Harmony One Integration? You already added the blockchain but without the HRC-20 Imports from the API, it isnt really usefull for DEFI-Kingdom tracking. Can you tell me when you will add this ? Its a trending integration aswell.

3 Likes

RONIN integration. Their explorer provides no way for us to export unless we use backend calls to pull transactions.

Please I also need help with this @Petur_Koinly @Alexander_Koinly .

Defi Kingdoms just broke over $700M in TVL on Harmony.

I desperately need this working or require exact guidance on how to import manually into Koinly. Will it be ready in the coming weeks?

3 Likes

Hey, we really need the HRC21 integration in Harmony. DEFI Kingdom is used a lot. And the upvotes in integrations are on a high significant basis. Please reply to the request.

Thanks a lot !

2 Likes

how did u add the defi wallet ? i dont see an option in add wallets for adding a cro defi wallet. could u share a screenshot so i can use it to navigate and get it done ? thanks in advance

Is Fantom available yet? I canā€™t seem to find it in the list. Avalanche and Ronin would be great too :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, there is still no Integration for HRC21 Token on Harmony One. DefiKingdom is so big and the community needs an update like this. Many people requested an update here already.
@Petur_Koinly

1 Like

How about the Terra Wallet :smiley: ?

1 Like

FTM not added yet? Most people will only need it for the next tax year thankfully.

Is VELAS intergration planned at all ?

2 Likes

I second everyones comments here about the importance and necessary valuable addition for HRC21 integration with Harmony.

HRC21 integration would help a lot of people out! Please consider adding it for customerā€™s as the harmony ecosystem is growing and DFK/JEWEL is over half of the TVL on it. Thank you! You will have a lifelong customer as I intend to be part of that community for a long time to come!

1 Like