Minting 3 NFTs on Solana with a single payment

Hi,

I have 4 transactions that I want to merge into a single one in the Solana Blockchain using Phantom wallet.

I paid in exchange of 3 NFTs to a Solana minting address and I have 4 transactions:

• A transfer of some Solana from my phantom wallet to the minting address
  • 3 Transfers from the minting address to my phantom wallet each one of them containing an NFT.

I cannot merge those 3 transactions into a single one. Also, it shows as if I sent solana to an external address (considered sale with profits - thats not the case), and the other 3 transactions are shown as if some address sent me something (does not show it is an NFT) but with no cost associated to it.

How can I fix it? Please help!!

2 Likes

Hello @Alejandro_Barrios

When you have minted or purchased more than 1 NFT in a single trade, you are unable to merge these so must make some manual edits.

What you need to do, is take the cost-basis of the outgoing payment, in your case, SOL then divide it by 3 and assign this value to each of the NFTs. You can do this by clicking edit, and changing the “worth”.

I have included an example below, which highlights which figure (CA$1,462.73) you must divide equally among the NFTs.

Please note - the initial withdrawal payment of you paying for the mint/purchase will be considered a taxable event in most countries, as this is seen as a disposal.

Let me know if you have any more questions, or if this was not clear!

It explains it. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.