March 2022 update: Optimism, Moonriver + more

Hey everyone,

Some new features and integrations have gone live in the last couple of weeks :slight_smile:

Here are the main updates:

UI / features:

New blockchain integrations:

• Optimism (Optimistic Ethereum)
  • Moonriver
  • Celo
  • POA
  • NRG

New CSV integrations:

• AnchorUSD
  • Feelsmining

Fixes and smaller updates:

• STRONG nodes will now import correctly
  • Swyftx API now reports staking
  • Tron API now reports TRC10/20 tokens
  • Coinex API will now import trades
  • Kraken API should now report staking

If you have any suggestions or requests then we always appreciate those! Just go to feedback.koinly.io to post your request or vote for existing requests
:rocket:

6 Likes

I got all excited skim reading this seeing Anchor in the middle of this update thinking it was Terra Anchor. Now I’m just feeling disappointed again :disappointed:

I think I will just have to bite the bullet, export from https://stake.tax and manually correct any missing/incorrect data. Once I have put in the time to do this I won’t be using the integration unless it is close to 100% accurate (unlikely based on previous experience).

1 Like

Hello! My coinex API was working fine in Feb and now it no longer recognizes EOSUSDT. :confused: It still does not recognize margin trades (I had to upload a separate .csv for those).

Please fix this!!

Thanks,
Lara

1 Like

Both my wallets show 0 transactions on Optimism when for sure I used L2 Synthetix DeFi
Thanks

1 Like

I have api has a kyc on them released without my knowledge and I haven’t active my account since August last year that’s why having problems

1 Like

Use Trackterra.org, they’ve just completed updates that do a very good job for Koinly export. You will still need to do a little adjusting but it gets you 95% of the way.

1 Like

Very nice that you can unmerge transactions, just noticed this.

2 Likes