Many Missing Transaction for native cardano token using Eternl wallet

Describe the problem:
After Syncing my Eternal Wallet from scratch a number of times I still get a whole bunch of transactions missing that show up in Enterl transactions but not in coinly. this is creating a huge balance issue for me and I am wondering if this is known to the devs and they are working on it or not. To me it looks like an issue with the UXTO model cardano uses and koinly not correctl;y picking up these transactions.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Eternl

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
deleting the wallet and resynching, deleting transactions and resynching. many times

1 Like

Same thing for my wallets, ever since the last hard fork. It isn’t limited to my Eternl wallets. It is the case for all of my Cardano wallets that have more than one address. I need to do a lot of manual maintenance to keep everything in sync and balanced. Tons of work for me to do now, trying to balance everything for my taxes … this hasn’t happened for the wallets I put into “single address mode” from the start. I forget the actual option / term for it in Eternl.

1 Like

I’ve only just used the swap function in my ETRNL wallet. As you stated, it’s still showing my original ADA balance prior to the swap. I’ve sent Koinly a message. Hopefully there is a work around.

Hi @B4Z, @EggsAnyStyle, @benjmig!

Thank you all for posting about this and my apologies for the delay in response!

Our dev team has this issue on their roadmap and we’d love to add more support to expedite the fix with this.

Please add your vote (Cardano Native token error) to be notified once the dev team have completed their work. I don’t yet have an ETA on this, but will report back here once I receive an update from the dev team.

In the meantime, our support team is keen to help move the ball forward if you haven’t already reached out. Please connect with the support team to investigate and resolve the missing transactions.

Thank you and have a wonderful day, all!

I have also problems with my intrawallet transfers. I cannot set the same wallet as sender and receiver

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.