Koinly doesn't get fiat purchases from Binance US

Describe the problem:
Binance US won’t give koinly api the fiat purchases from my “Buy & Sell History”. I do not know how to export those transactions to koinly.

Wallet: Binance US (Binance US)
Transactions: 30
Imported with: API

1. No airdrops/forks found
  2. API does not allow access to: Fiat purchases
    ---- Fiat purchases are not returned by the Binance US API
  3. 9 transactions are missing purchase history
    ---- Missing 0.13788 ETH on 2021-01-06 01:42:40 UTC
    ---- Missing 4000.1 ZIL between 2020-12-18 00:18:33 UTC and 2021-01-02 15:46:45 UTC
    ---- Missing 477.7 XRP between 2020-12-18 00:09:39 UTC and 2021-01-02 15:44:48 UTC
    ---- Missing 635.0 ADA on 2020-12-28 16:25:04 UTC
    ---- Missing 9483.0 VET between 2020-12-18 00:12:25 UTC and 2020-12-26 19:24:40 UTC
3 Likes

Same question. I manually added them. Koinly still shows an error with my fiat balance.

1 Like

I’m seeing the same issue. Not sure how to fix it either.

I have the same problem. In my case USD fiat transactions are not showing on koinly correctly. Anyone got a solution?

Looks like there are a lot of issues getting the correct data from Binance and Binance.US no matter what method is used and so far I have not seen anyone address the issue with anything that will fix it.

The problem is that there is no way to get those transactions through the Binance API; the problem isn’t on Koinly’s end, Binance just doesn’t publish those transactions in their API. This needs to be directed to Binance support. The github project for the API is here:

Binance (non-US): GitHub - binance-exchange/binance-official-api-docs: Official Documentation for the Binance APIs and Streams
Binance (US): GitHub - binance-us/binance-official-api-docs: Official Documentation for the Binance US APIs and Streams

Go to “issues” there and post about this problem; maybe they’ll fix it someday… maybe also post to Binance support on the binance website.

1 Like

The page here suggests they do support it, but their own download functions aren’t great. Same issues here:

I get that, the issue is on Binance’s API end that it does not relay information regarding fiat purchases but interestingly enough I add fiat deposits manually with date and time and koinly does not recognize the deposits. Also there’s no way to manually link or edit the missing purchase transaction.

Importing the “Generate All Trade Statements” was not enough to fix my issues, I also had to import an XLSX file called “Export Deposit History” which I found in Wallet > Transaction History > Fiat > Deposit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.