Issues reporting for Bitrue

Describe the problem:
I have used the API to report all my transaction for Bitrue and I see a lot of errors. Seems like many transactions are missing in the report. Not sure what’s the reason for that.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Bitrue

How did you import data into this wallet?
with API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Understand what information is missing.

1 Like

I am have the same issue. I have synced with API however and I am missing a lot of deposits and withdraws and the system thinks I got certain coins for free which increases the tax overall.

So I’m stuck and I’m having a hard time trying to find out how to download the CSV files to you and upload it manually

I am also having issues with connecting to Bitrue. It states that there is an issue with my API or secret code. I have done it one letter/number at a time and it still will not sync.

1 Like

Same issue, really need to fix this as Bitrue is one of the few exchanges with XRP.

I am having same issue with the swaps inside Bitrue, almost everything else correct but the swaps in the exchange are way off. Now it says i have coins that I swapped out last year and it says i have way more coins that what i actually have in certain crypto.
Could this be from not downloading the CSV every 3 months?
because I am new to this and did not know that

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.