Problems with Bitrue

Having problems importing bitrue with API access

Appears Deposits, Withdrawals, Transfers are not importing.

Some Trades are importing

I am getting a lot of Missing purchase history showing

Also get some balances do not tie up, i have deleted the bitrue wallet and re-imported a couple of times to no help.

1 Like

i had same problem, i emailed them and the tax software i got they told me you need to turn on trading also on api. there was no way in heck i was doing that, so i had to do by CSV import instead, all tax people i talked to said the exact same thing. you have to “turn on read and trade” on your API and i was not going to do that and suggest you dont either.
everyone said it has to do with something on Bitrues end and its so new the tax people haven’t figured a way out to get the api access without adding trading on it

i would suggest the CSV download, thats what i did and almost everything showed up, missing a few transactions still but not to bad

2 Likes

Bitrue looks like it makes us download each transaction type as a separate file (one for deposits, one for withdrawals, one for trades, one for bonuses, etc).

Is that right or am I missing something?

Also, it says only three months at a time, but I did find I could select more - not sure if it misses any transactions.

If you found a way to import as just one whole file, without lots of manipulation, I would love to know thank you!

1 Like

Hello Justin,

If you want to import everything then the best is the CSV from Bitrue, the API is limited. But if you choose to import via API you can do so and just allow read-only access if your exchange has that available because Koinly only needs access to see the data and pull it in, nothing else.

Kind regards,

Anakin

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.