Google login session state expires immediately

Every time you login to your account using the google account option the next time you visit the site the session has expired. This is new, only started happening about a week ago. Never using Google’s oAuth service but may want to check the expiry time.

1 Like

Hello,

It’s supposed to log you out after a few hours of inactivity. My account does the same eventhough I’m an admin.

Kind regards,

Anakin

I have the same problem as @andrewelick but on Brave using email/pass login. This continuous logout problem started a few weeks ago. When I refresh the page I get logged out immediately.

1 Like

I am also being logged out immediately after logging in. I log in with Google auth. Once I’m in, if I refresh the page, I am redirected to login again.

1 Like

same. Refresh the page and have to login again.

Same here … this started today for me … I’m using Brave and email password login. Immediately expires upon refresh. mega annoying.

Hi everyone,

I’ll log a ticket for this since everyone is facing the same issues and the devs will get on it ASAP.

Thanks for the heads up Koinly fam!

Kind regards,

Anakin

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Quick update from the developers, they asked everyone to first clear their cookies while they look into the issue further. If you’re not sure how, please see this guide.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Kind regards,

Anakin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.