Performance / being logged out

Is anyone else having issues with web site? My account is now stuck updating gains, but also it logs me out within seconds of logging in. I guess demand has skyrocketed following the recent market rises. Would be good to have a status update - perhaps a message on the web site, or on this Discuss site, to set expectations.

Update: 12 hours later, I could log in for a bit, it started updating, then became unresponsive. If it is just me having problems (as nobody else is complaining), koinly please can you look at my account?

Replying to myself, this eventually freed itself up and is working fine now. Anders suggested I try another browser which I found to be working (firefox) but when I then tried chrome again that was working too, so it may just have been time that resolved it.

I am having the exact same issue for the last week: it hangs when changing pages and logs out. Also stuck on “updating gains”. Any solutions suggested? I have tried Firefox, Brave, Edge… and they have the same problem.

I have same issue. This is agnostic as to browser. All have the same issue. I have to kill browser in task manager. Logging back in simply repeats process in Koinly. I am not comfortable in assuming this will “work” its way out of it, given, I have Taxes looming in the rear view mirror.