Gemini API sync no transactions

Describe the problem:
Wallet sync error with Gemini. Errors indicate 1:

1. Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support. - An error occured while trying to sync this wallet. You can try to sync again or contact support if the error persists.

2. No transactions found - The API did not return any transactions for your account.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Gemini

How did you import data into this wallet?
API (keys are correct). The account has many transactions.

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Deleted existing wallet and all of my transactions, including difficult manual transactions I spent a lot of time entering, and tried re-syncing a new API wallet link from scratch.

2 Likes

Having the same issue as well, tracking this thread.

I am having the same issue too. :confused:

The error message is:
API Error: Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.

I tried to create new API keys but didn’t help.

So far, support has been zero help. I get a ping once a day from support asking for the same error screenshot over and over again.

1 Like

Having the same issues as well. If you get any follow-up please let us know!

Hi All,

From what I can tell, it’s getting jammed up on the first Earn transaction Koinly encounters during the sync. As a workaround, I downloaded the transaction history .csv from Gemini and imported it to the same wallet with the API sync (click the “…” then, import file). Should work until they get the API issue sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.