Coinex API not working

Describe the problem:
I cant seem to get the Coinx API to work. It was working for a while some time ago

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

Coinex
How did you import data into this wallet?

I was using API and have attempted to upload their history CSV file but Koinly has trouble recognizing the history file format and wont load.
What have you tried to fix this so far?
Tried to upload the coinex history file and upload manually but I get Koinly to recognize the format
Created another API on Coinx and updated the data here , aswell as deleting the existing Coinex wallet I created but can get any success with it.

1 Like

Yes have tried uploading .csv files, only Deposit and withdrawn work.
Transaction history .csv does not work.

I wanted to add here that I found the API recognizes deposits and withdrawals but not exchanged trades.
so obviously it does not fully work.

Is there any update to this ?

I can now successfully upload the Coinex CSV files which is a big help.
I can live with that. Thankyou

How did you get this working? I get an error when trying to upload their provided export. (excel or csv format)

Did you download your CSV from the “Account History” page? When I try to upload my CSV it does not work

I can confirm that this is still a problem.

• Importing the file exported from Coinex gives and error
  • The API does only sync transactions, not trades

Now it seem to only sync balances for me. Anyone else having a problem?

Still doesn’t work for me. The exported file from Coinex still results in an error message and the API won’t sync trades…

Doesn’t work for me either. API doesn’t pull trade history, and the spreadsheet export from coinex asset history doesn’t work. It comes in excel format which doesn’t work, and saving as .csv doesn’t appear to work either

This Issue has not been resolved yet. API Doesnt register trades and CSV gives an error when uploaded.

Any comment on this from koinly staff? is the fix being worked on?

Edit: I submitted a bug report on https://feedback.koinly.io

This still doesn’t work… How am I supposed to finish my taxes when the coinex API doesn’t show trades?

Hello!

Alex from Koinly here :slight_smile:

We’re looking into this issue, it seems to have been an update on CoinEx end.
For now a workaround would be to change the format of the CSV file so that it matches one of our templates found here:
https://help.koinly.io/en/articles/3662999-how-to-create-a-custom-csv-file-with-your-data

Once it’s changed to fit that template it can be uploaded to Koinly.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,
Alex

thank you! will try that out

any update cause i am getting cel/usdt not a pair the API is not working ’

there is no CSV file

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.