Cardano (ADA) wallet syncing does not work

Describe the problem:
Cardano (ADA) wallet syncing does not work. I have tried to sync my Daedalus wallet containing my Cardano (ADA) coins, and Koinly displays the wrong balance and the wrong number of transactions for the wallet.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Daedalus wallet

How did you import data into this wallet?
Syncing

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Have tried to remove the wallet then add it again, and have tried resyncing.

11 Likes

I have a similar issue, possibly the same one – only transactions from now back to the beginning of January (~3 months) show up.

1 Like

I am having a similar issue. Yoroi web based Wallet for Cardano is synched and transactions are listed, but balance says ‘No Coins’, and coin does not appear in dashboard

3 Likes

Same here. Please update this.

There’s also another relevant issue from before that was closed without reply: Cardano Root public Key wallet support needed

Same issue here, Yoroi Shelley wallet.

Is this every going to be fixed!?!

Same issue here. Is there a fix?

Same issue but one step further. I try to import the csv and it screws up my cost basis. I only have four transactions. 3 transfers of ada and a withdrawl of 2.175841 ada as fee for staking it. If I understand correctly that none of that should have triggered a taxable event so why does my cost basis for my ada change when I import those 4 transactions? I am using the csv that is created by yoroi. I am beginning to regret moving anything. Anyone have any ideas?

Had to go in and manually correct the transactions to fix this. If I had more than just four transactions this would have been a disaster.

Hello, I have tried adding my public daedleus key when auto sync to Koilny and also the rewards adress. But zero transactions show up and zero coins show up so there seems to be a problem here. I read on the forums that you cannot sync this since the Shelly update to UTXO. So i also tried to manually add it and it comes up with an error. When will you fix this? I am from Australia.

I was able to sync my ADA wallet in the past, but now nothing after September 2nd will show up.

i have the same error. i cannot sync up my exodus ada wallet at all . i keep getting the below error "

request to http://127.0.0.1:9999/v1/graphql failed, reason: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:9999"

how do i get over it ?

Same here! Is Koinly dev still active? Twitter account is not very active.

1 Like

I have posted a workaround until Koinly correctly supports Cardano block chain, see if it helps.
Thanks,

Still an issue, trying to sync up my Yoroi wallet using 3 public addresses (all addresses generated by Yoroi) formated as add1,addr2,addr3 but balance reports 0.

I have been using manual import but was eager to use API to reduce manual work.

I have the same issue, I put in my Daedalus wallet public key and zero transactions show up in Koinly, despite transactions existing in Daedalus. @koinly what gives?

SAME PROBLEM!!
Please take Cardano seriously. This will be a major win for Koinly.

I am having the same problem with both my Yoroi wallets it says No transactions and that wallet is empty. I am manually entering the amounts with CSVs.
@koinly please advise.

1 Like

SAME PROBLEM… please Fix

Hello Koinly dev team

Same problem here for me with Yoroi Wallet using API credentials (shows 0)

I also cannot sync ADA from my Daedalus wallet. This is a Top 5 Crypto by market cap and Koinly needs to address this issue