Cardano Root public Key wallet support needed

Hi,

I just exported my root public key from my cardano wallet (Yoroi), and i have added a new Cardano wallet on Koinly with this root public key, however Koinly does not detect any transactions within that wallet.

Does Koinly currently support Root public key entries for Cardano wallets so that a single key could be used to track all transactions in that wallet like the equivalent of a BTC xpub?

Right now the Koinly UTXO tracking of Cardano is a mess, and it’s unable to track multiple outputs to a single input, resulting in a number of unmatched transactions that completely mess up my cost basis. Editing is not much help either without allowing for multiple address outputs to a single input.

Why does changelly not allow for the creation of a Cardano wallet with multiple addresses that are comma seperated like i see with BTC wallet entries? If i could create a single wallet that contains all cardano change addresses this would likely solve my problem in the short term until proper HD wallet support is added with root public key wallet tracking for Cardano.

Can someone from the Koinly support team comment on this?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.