ByBit API keys not working

Describe the problem:
I am unable to sync my ByBit account so that I can document my trades for my taxes this year. It says Access Denied, Check your API keys

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
ByBit

How did you import data into this wallet?
API keys

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I have resynced and regenerated API keys multiple times

1 Like

@lh13733 Having checked, this is due to not selecitng all the appropriate permission;

Please update your API key permissions and try again

Hey @lh13733

Sorry to state the obvious, but are you sure you are copying the key and secret passphrase correctly? As well as ensuring you select all permissions?

Please let me know if you set up the API using the instructions below;

Failing that, please open a support ticket by emailing [email protected], so we can look into this further, however, I must stress - this error is usually down to invalid credentials and there are no reported issues with he API at present.

I am having the same issue, pasted direct from bybit into permissions it is still denied

Hi @Leo1,

Thank you for confirming the credentials line up! We’ll have to investigate the wallet further. Please connect with our support team for targeted guidance into the land of solutions and honey. :raised_hands:

Have an awesome day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.