Bittrex csv orders error on import for all entries

Describe the problem:
error when importing bittrex CSV I was given by bittrex support today get the following error: unknown side value: LIMIT . This only happens for the ORDERS csv they sent, the deposit and withdrawl csv files import fine.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
bittrex

How did you import data into this wallet?
CSV given by bittrex support

What have you tried to fix this so far?
nothing , stuck, please help!

Hi CJR777

Thanks for your message. :blush:

This sounds like one for the team so they can take a closer look at the file the Bittrex team sent.

I’ll DM you. :+1:t2:

Got the same problem. @Carl_Koinly could you share the solution here? Thank you :slight_smile:

EDIT: IDK what columns koinly expects, but the current (last week) format you get from the bittrex-support is this:

Closed Orders (doenst work because “Type” cannot be “LIMIT” in my case, and when I put the values from “Side” in there (BOUGHT/SOLD) the sender/receivers are flipped)
Uuid,Exchange,Closed (UTC),Opened (UTC),Side,Type,Time In Force,Bid/Ask,Quantity,Remaining,Total,Avg. Price per Share

Closed Deposits (seems to work):
Deposit Uuid,Currency,Amount,State,Confirmations,Last Updated (UTC),TxId,Crypto Address

Closed Withdrawles (seems to work)
Payment Uuid,Currency,Amount,Address,Opened (UTC),Authorized,Canceled,Tx Fee,TxId

Hey @schmar

Thanks for your message, so sorry, I missed your tag! :pray:t2:

I’ve just taken a look at the solution that was provided to CJR777 and the headers were changed slightly in the Closed Orders file. The ‘Type’ and ‘Side’ were switched, so Type is now column E and Side is column F. :+1:t2:

Bittrex is exporting some of its data incorrectly, so as a heads up, my colleague also provided some extra tips in case some tokens are imported the wrong way round (BTC-ETH instead of ETH-BTC for example). I’ve copied/pasted this below in case you encounter the same problem:

• Import my file to Koinly
  • Find implausible trades
  • Once you do, open the file in Excel or a text editor and using find&replace change all occurrences of this pair in the file. As an example, you would change BTC-ETH to ETH-BTC.
  • You do not have to change the direction (Buy/Sell) - only switch the base-quote in the pair
  • Repeat this until you identify all the implausible pairs
  • After that delete the wallet from Koinly and add it again using your modified file

Hopefully, you won’t need that, but that’s the solution if there are any problems with the tokens being switched. :+1:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.