Bybit CSV Import failes

I tried to import my trades from bybit by using a csv file.
Therefore I followed the instructions:

Derivatives Account Asset History

1. Log in to your Bybit account.
  2. Click this link to go to your Derivatives Account History records.

But when I try to import this file, I get the error message:
“Please import your derivative Asset History file instead of this one”

koinly has become worst , even if talk to support they just send all info we already have referring to the blog posts like we never read that , we contact to support team after trying everything but they waste our time referring to blog post we already aware of , its so disappointing

2 Likes

Hi @Scotsman

The Bybit files and their formats constantly change and there is a good chance that this is the reason why you are experiencing this issue.

Would you make sure you have followed our instructions above and then contact our support so that we can look into this further? [email protected]

I’m having the same problem - still waiting to hear back from support. It looks like Bybit have changed their file format.

1 Like

I’m also having exactly the same issue.
Any updates / suggestions?
Cheers

you just posted the exact information that all of the individuals have being using which does not currently work, that is the reason for existence of this thread.

Here we go again they keep throwing these useless links like we’re some faking morons, its faking insluting

I can see that your case is already being handled by our support, Aaron!

I’m having the same issue and error message when attempting the csv import. No obvious “asset” tab/selection under ‘derivatives > trading history’ on bybit despite Koinly’s request. What a mess.

1 Like

I am having this same problem. Has anyone had a fix for this yet?

1 Like

Hi guys,

Bybit allows its users to export a wide variety of CSV files but the ones which are exported by the users do not contain the data that we need to process your taxes.

Would you please contact ByBit support and request 3 files from them:

•   Spot Asset History

•   Derivative Asset History

•   Earn Asset History

Please be explicit in your request. If you receive a message saying that you can now download the files yourself, please reply to them that the files you requested are not available anymore.

These are the files that we need.

We are working on fixing this but it may take some time as there are quite a lot of files and not all contain what we need.

1 Like

Hi Koinly,

I have the same issue with the import of the ByBit Files. I receive a message that suggests to do a manual field mapping.

Since you suggested that you are working on it, do you have an estimated date for the fix?

Kind Regards

1 Like

Same here.
When will you fix it?

1 Like

Instead of sending the requested csv files ByBit told me to use the “Tax API” (I did not even know this existed - I have never seen it and it is not mentioned on the API page!).

It is here:
https://www.bybit.com/en/tax-api

It kind of works, it imports some stuff, still missing history and I also get an error 200.

Koinly is listed as a partner - with an invalid discount code - on that page from 2022. ^^

I have responded and am still trying to get the “correct” csv exports.

1 Like

I have created more than 24 hours ago Buybit Tax API and configured the Bybit API in Koinly. Still the API isnt working. “Access denied, check your API keys.”

Struggling with import of CSV files as well…

Same problem here. Bybit API isnt reporting any trades before December 31, 2023. And CSV files are not working either. Says I need to “MAP FILE”. what am i supposed to do now