Binance(US) - unknown binance Operation 'Buy'

@dropdx thank you for the python script! That solved the issue for me.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your continued patience with us and my apologies for the delay in response here!

Our dev team has completed their work on the residual issues and the unknown Binance operation errors are now fixed! :sparkles:

With this now being resolved, if anyone has uploaded their CSV files prior to when the fix was rolled out, you will still see errors appearing in the wallet.

The move forward will require you to re-create your wallets with the same CSV files as before and they’ll now load/import correctly. :raised_hands:

If you encounter any issues at all, please connect with our support team!

Thank you again for your patience and have a beautiful day!

Be careful guys, if you were manually fixing your CSV and then importing, it will now look like you SOLD crypto for USD again. I had been fixing the CSV and then imported and the error was back again. I could manually fix in Koinly, but only because I noticed it happening.

1 Like

This issue is now resolved. Our importer will no longer throw up this error so no need to fix your files guys!

Contact support for any lingering issues :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.