Binance chain wallet integration?

is there a way to add a binance chain wallet with koinly . Am referring to Binance Chain Wallet - Chrome Web Store.

The reason i bring it up is i transfer bep20 tokens from binance β†’ binance chain wallet β†’ metamask binance smart chain wallet as u cannot directly transfer coins from binance.com to metamask binance smart chain wallet. Now koinly only provides integration with binance and binance smart chain wallet so what is happening is the binance chain wallet transactions are not getting captured anywhere - at least the transactions where we do a transfer from binance chain to binance smart chain (inside the binance chain wallet)

2 Likes

I have just set up a Binance Chain Wallet on Chrome and interacted with Unifiprotocol. I cant see a way of capturing an API or means of tracking DEFI transactions, is this the same problem you are having via Metamask?

i fixed it by just adding a binance smart chain wallet and giving it my metamask BSC address. Also i created a binance chain wallet and gave it my binance chain extenstion wallet address . I synced both wallets and everything panned out. i can see all my transactions correctly.

Any chance you could provide a step-by-step for this? I haven’t been able to do this myself.

Update: I was able to figure out synching both smart chain addresses. Still trying to figure out how to get koinly to import my transfers to validator nodes