Algorand syncing stopped working

I’m used to great chat support but it seems to have stopped lately. Maybe it’s because of all the users I keep sending Koinlys way. :sunglasses:

The problem is Algorand wallet syncing seems to have stopped working within the past few days. Syncing always yields a 0 balance of the wallet and no coins. I’ve pushed it a lot lately and I almost wonder if Koinly is using a free indexing service and has exceeded their api quota due to lots of new users.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I hope it gets fixed soon since Koinly is my go-to to keep track of my gains.

It was still syncing transactions but balance fetch was broken. It’s been fixed.

No, that’s completely unrelated.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

It was syncing to a 0 balance, it wasn’t just no longer automatically syncing.

They fixed it a while ago btw

Hi, where can I find the Public API code to use when using the Algorand wallet (mobile) to set up syncing?

How do you mean. For koinly, you just Add Wallet, specify Algorand, and specify your Algorand Wallet public account address (what you use when receiving). Koinly will automatically sync of all your Algorand ALGO activity.