Add market data for liquidity tokens

Right now when I export my tax report, the value of my LP tokens says 0 under End of Year Balances. I was able to adjust the cost manually (by adding the value of both tokens together when exchanged), but the market value I am unable to adjust. As a result my dashboard and tax report are incorrect.

This is for UniswapV2 and SushiSwap.

2 Likes

Any update on this issue?

1 Like

Any update on this issue?

1 Like

Please add this.

Liquidity pool transactions account for 100 uncategorized transactions in my report.
I can’t justify upgrading to pay tier unless these tokens are handled automatically.

I’d like to add that valudefi’s VLP tokens are also not recognized.

1 Like

Also please support Uniswap v3 pools
(reference ticket)

+1 to this. Cointracker is way ahead of Koinly on liquidity pool integration. I will switch for next tax year if this isn’t added as a feature to Koinly.

1 Like

Any update? @koinlysupport

Same issue…but wondering if the tax calculation is correct as in my case, Koinly counts everything going into the liquidity pool as an immediate, 100% loss since there is no price. I have not figured out what this looks like when a withdrawal is made from a liquidity pool, but if that spans tax years, I would think tax would be under reported.

@koinlysupport this seems like a significant issue. I was on ZenLedger and they have all sorts of problems, so am looking for a better solution, but this is a bit of a show stopper! Help!

If anyone knows tax reporting software that can handle liquidity pools, please let me know!

1 Like

This is a showstopper for me because the cost bases are not calculated correctly for LP tokens.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.