Uniswap v3 Support

Describe the problem:

• Uniswap v3 liquidity pools are not recognized

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

10 Likes

+1 to this. Other competitors have added liquidity pool tokens. You need to do the same or people will switch…

4 Likes

Yeah this needs to happen.

2 Likes

Have migrated to uni 3 also and need to sort this out ASAP please. No v3 tokens showing

1 Like

Anyone know how we would manually represent Uniswap V3 positions for taxes? Definitely would be nice to have this supported automatically though!

2 Likes

I could really do with support for V3 pooling, please add.

1 Like

Yep could really use this support. My liquidity transactions just show as deposits or withdrawals which screws up my P/L.

Can’t figure out the way to manually fudge it to work correctly without native support :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, please add support for Uniswap V3. This is one of the largest DEXs out there.

1 Like

+1 it’d be great to get some guidance on this at least — has anyone heard anything from Koinly support?

With them now being on polygon this is getting more relevant!

Just arrived, Feb '22, used Uni V3 a lot last year. No movement on this for the last 9 months?!

I have seen they have a three transaction match launched now but have not seen any documentation or process definition

On my 2021 tax repport every UNI-V3-POS will follow NFT rules. Hope Koinly create a fix soon.

Hello!

Alex from Koinly here :slight_smile:

We’re working on a fix for this but I’m unfortunately not sure what the timeline is.

The issue with these transactions is that the UNI-V3-POS use the same contract structure as NFTs, so they’re a bit more difficult to handle than other LP protocols.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Rest assured we’re aware of this issue and working on it!

Best regards,
Alex

Any eta on the fix? will this be ready in time for 2022 tax season?

3 Likes

+1 on this. New customer here, and really bummed that v3 LPs aren’t handled. This has disrupted the accuracy of my entire transaction history.

2 Likes

Any update to this? The main issue is that we cannot create a manual transaction to dispose of the LP NFT; if we can do this we could at least solve it manually.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.