Which template to use please

I want to transfer from Bitrue Exchange to a ledger wallet that is on Koinly. How do I create the file? Where do I download this. Is there a common set of fields I can utilise for this to make my own. I’m not after Deposit or Withdrawal. These are transfers from Exchange to other wallet I own.

Hello Justin,

From what you said, I think you’re trying to export your data from Bitrue exchange to your Ledger wallet on Koinly. In order to do this you need to go to your Bitrue exchange account and check either of these two things,

1. API settings
  2. CSV file export

Both of them will allow you to import your data to Koinly for calculation. When you setup your Bitrue wallet on Koinly, you’ll see this form below to select API or CSV.

Kind regards,

Anakin

Yes I tried importing the files, and also deleting and trying the API auto-sync.

Both are showing difference between calculated and actual wallet totals. Also now got the tax reports and noticed a number of transactions on the CGT report where there are missing dates for Date Acquired. Should I be concerned.

I believe I have got all the data in now as far as I can tell.

@Justin Hi Justin,

Please log a ticket with Support and we’ll take a look at your account directly.

Kind regards,

Anakin

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.