Unable to merge transactions

Describe the problem:
When I select some transaction and select merge, i now get an error.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Eternl wallet for Cardano

How did you import data into this wallet?
Using the API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Reloading the page/ Logging on and off

1 Like

Having the same issue. Transfer from celsius to coinbase pro is labeled as a withdrawal with a realized gain. Won’t let me merge them.

1 Like

Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - may I ask if you have referred to our article regarding merging?

If that wasn’t helpful, may I ask if the transactions you are trying to merge, are they “Send”/“Deposit” or have they a label applied to them?

Sometimes, you need to remove the label to revert the transaction to its original state, and then merge them together.

Having said that, each case is unique! So I would invite you to get in touch with us on [email protected] so we can troubleshoot further. Be sure to mention this thread in your message!

Best,
Ali :rocket:

Yes I read the article but still run into a problem… Cardano can include many token exchanges into one UTXO payment so if for instance, I purchase three NFT’s with one value of ADA, I get sent the three tokens plus a small value of the ADA as part of the same transaction.

I’ve managed to merge a few of these but sometimes run into problems and I don’t know how to account for this in the software.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.