TurboTax report for Canada

Describe the problem:
Tax Reports: I don’t have the ‘TurboTax’ option in the report types. I’m filing for Canada. Isn’t this option available for Canada?

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

How did you import data into this wallet?

What have you tried to fix this so far?

1 Like

I seem to be meeting the same hurdle. I messaged the Koinly Bot, with no avail for now.

Just put support question in also for the same thing, messaged bot also, no answer as of yet. This was one of the key things that I tried Konily for, and get to the end for reports… no Turbotax csv reporting.

This is the response I got back from them today:
No import for Turbo Tax is needed for Canadians. You just need to enter the total numbers from Koinly to Turbo Tax. They can be found in the Complete Tax Report in Koinly.

Going to try myself, thought I would pass on here.

Hi, “You just need to enter the total numbers from Koinly to Turbo Tax.” what did they mean by that? Turbotax only allow me to enter each transaction 1 by one and in the full report I have thousands of line. It will take week to enter everything 1 by 1… I have the downloaded version of turbotax and I don’t see any place I can upload the Koinly full report which is in pdf.

It looks like I am encountering this issue too? I live in Canada and do not see a turbotax report available on Koinly? Is there anyone from Canada who has received some clarity on this? thanks.

I found an answer here:
So with Schedule 3 we get a single line and we enter various as the crypto name:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.