Turbo tax csv not correct

I keep getting an error on turbo tax. If this can’t be resolved, why am I paying for the service

I am getting a similar error, but it is saying the columns are not correct. I think last year I had a similar issue.

Im not sure but I think it only works with turbo tax premier. You need the premier plan or higher because these are the only versions that include sections about crypto.

1 Like

I have premier, I didn’t have this issue last year.

I’m not sure but I think you need the premier plan or higher because these are the only versions that include sections about crypto.

1 Like

Hey guys :wave:

Please make sure that you follow our article on How to use Koinly with Turbotax - we do our best to keep it up to date.

If you’re getting an error Your column names don't match the template columns like this:

Then you most likely chose the wrong format for the file. In the dropdown box, please pick Other (Gain/Loss), not Other (transactions CSV):

Please reply to this message if following our article did not help in your case.

I will keep this ticket open until tomorrow in case you need to follow up.

Kind regards,

1 Like

OK, guys, I figured it out! After selecting Other in that dropdown menu, type in Koinly for the name, then you have to choose the CSV Type “Gain/Loss or 1099-B” not transactions.

1 Like

Hey @Barttle_Doo,

Thank you for this contribution, we really appreciate it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.