Transfer funds between subaccounts at FTX

Describe the problem:
I have multiple subaccounts in my FTX account. I use different subaccounts for spot and futures trading. I transfer funds between accounts when it’s necessary. Koinly shows these transfers as if I send funds to someone else. I try to change the SEND tag to TRANSFER, but Koinly doesn’t let me transfer within the same wallet. How can I edit these transfers without affecting the end (taxable) result?

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
FTX

How did you import data into this wallet?
API and CSV

Hey @Dmitrij_Motley :wave:

Hmm, yes transfers to your own wallets should not be showing gains. Koinly has the ability to track your subaccounts with FTX API so should be recognising this. :thinking:

I would ask if you can please get in touch with us on [email protected], so we can take a look in to the account and troubleshoot further.

Please mention this thread in your message! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Ali :rocket:

1 Like

Hey @Ali_Koinly

Thanks for the reply. I had a closer look at those transaction and I believe I messed it up by uploading a CSV file with deposits/withdrawals in addition to the FTX API. I think that this is the culprit.

I’m deleting the transaction from that CSV file atm. I’ll see how it will affect the result.

Best,

Dmitrij

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.