Transactions on xDAI and BNB Networks

Describe the problem:
I started using the xDAI network to use Honeyswap and farm HNY, transaction fees are so low on the network I am not that worried about tracking expenses but it would still be much easier if I can track my capital gains by syncing the wallet my koinly account.

I have the same issue with BNB network where I’m also doing some farming.

Does anyone know of a way to sync xDAI and BNB network transcations with Koinly the same way we can by linking our address to our eth wallet which reads etherscan anyway.

xDAI block explorer is: blockscout.com/pao/xdai

BNB block explorer is bscscan.com

Any help would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Has this been fixed? I still cant get it to work a 1/2 year later

1 Like

Please fix the xdai and blockscout integration, transaction are missing pricing from honeyswap analytics and also appear to not detect the xdai bridge/swap transactions so the ledger errors out, the blockscout transaction appear as duplicate for one trade in honeyswap, this may be a deal breaker if not fixed soon

I have opened a similar request to add support for xDai.

1 Like

We are working on these.

3 Likes

I’d also like to add my voice to the request that xDai be supported.

2 Likes

Also waiting for xDai

2 Likes

Aye this is becoming necessary!! Would appreciate the addition of xdai support in terms of token prices. Manual handling of each transaction is not feasible.

please add xdai. Side chains are the only viable option to trade before sharding comes along. Which will take a while.

1 Like

yea please make xdai work!!